Friday, July 30, 2010

Soul Collage blog party

Welcome. Please come in
In addition to tea and dancing 
I am serving courage, beauty and awareness.
Enjoy.



Soul card #1

An ancient city~ new life~ courage ~expectancy~protection
There seems to be an element of danger here, however I am the pensive girl with  a plan. I am the one who will work with my totem crow and succeed with my mission because of  bravery.




Soul Card #2
~awareness~sacred tea ceremony~ lavender fields
A gypsy wagon stops in an aromatic field of lavender. I am the one who gets water from a nearby waterfall and prepares the tea. Each movement I make is in a moment of awareness.



Soul card #3
Dance~beauty~motion~hands~feet
I am the one who is moving. Everything is moving. The hands and feet move swiftly in time with the music. The flower blossom
blooms over and over again.

To see more come to the blog party

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous all three but that last is my favorite! Life is in movement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ~ Enjoyed viewing your soul collages. Love the expressions that you see with the first card and I can almost smell that lavender in the second card. The third card is so unique , you did wonderful work with all three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the world(s) in which you bring me. You are a myth-weaver! I wonder about the dangerous plan I carry, I immerse myself in the sacred tea ceremony, and I too join in the dance~! Such invitation in your words and images ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, all three. I love reading about how each card speaks to you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are certainly beautful and your words and filled with your soul. I have never been able to do soul collage. I can't seem to see deep enough into my soul. Or at least I can't attach visuals to it. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these cards and what you wrote about each one. You have such a beautiful way of writing your thoughts and feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! This blog party is so beautiful!
    I love the depth and intensity of your cards + words. It is truly heartening to find you and the others here. Thank you for such beautifiul bountiful sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards and reflections are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them and participating in the blog party. Did you make the last one digitally? The effect is awesome.

    {{soul hugs}}
    Kathryn, Collage Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards Gemma. They hold such meanings and are very intense. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gemma these soul cards are beautiful and your words moving I hear your sweeet voice in the poetic words...I am one who is accepting your lavender tea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, Gemma.
    My favorite is movement...and the words.
    And the idea of the flower blooming over and over.
    X0X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing imagery. I want to spend a little time in your cards because they are so rich and layered. Thank you for offering them to us.

    ReplyDelete