Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The last page of the last Art Saves Round Robin journal is complete and in the mail. Carmen who started this trade made little canvas books for us to work in. We have been passing them around for several months. We used only old things/ephemera we had. So it is kind of  a green journal in a way. This page was made with alcohol inks, micron pen, water colors over a page that had a black stamp residue  here and there. I worked with it and it became an angel. Reminding me to take time to practice flight.
When I receive my completed journal I'll share it here.

Art saves in so many ways. Thank God for art.

4 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see your finished product. How fun. I miss Carmen's posts. Have a great Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how dreamy! I love how the color melts down. It's like a prism cloud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful angel! I love the ink drawing.
    I can hardly wait until we all have our journals and can post them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Love Hug and Blesings

    ReplyDelete